MSH is a two-year residential community offering women who have experienced trauma, sexual exploitation, addiction, and incarceration the time and space to rest, heal, and fully recover. We are licensed and approved through Arkansas Community Corrections.
Women seeking admission into MSH must:
1. Have a history of trauma including childhood sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, trafficking, prostitution, survival sex, sexual violence, and/or domestic violence.
2. Have a history of drug and/or alcohol addiction.
3. Have a history of incarceration or drug court involvement within the last year.
4. Have successful completion of a substance abuse treatment program or prison based treatment program within the last year.
5. Be employable and able to maintain part-time employment.
6. Be willing to commit to a two-year residential program.
Potential applicants will undergo a telephone screening and individual interview to determine if they will be accepted into our program.
If you are interested in applying to our program please contact Magdalene Staff at (479) 301-2326.
Please be patient as the staff responds to your request. You should receive a response from a staff member within 72 hours.
What Drives Us
I have been at Magdalene Serenity House for almost 10 months. Although my journey hasn't always been the easiest, being at Magdalene, however made it easier. The love and support that one gets while being here is beyond amazing. When I was released from prison everything was stacked against me. Things like no driver's license, fines, old warrants, and some huge medical issues. But because I was here at Magdalene, I had their love and support along with the grace of God. I now have my driver's license back, I'm paying on all my fines and they will be fully paid off in a couple months. The warrants are gone, and not just one but both of my medical issues have been completely taken care of. Thank you Magdalene for helping me have a real chance at life after incarceration.