MSH is a two-year residential community offering women who have experienced trauma, sexual exploitation, addiction, and incarceration the time and space to rest, heal, and fully recover. We are licensed and approved through Arkansas Community Corrections.
Women seeking admission into MSH must:
1. Have a history of trauma including childhood sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, trafficking, prostitution, survival sex, sexual violence, and/or domestic violence.
2. Have a history of drug and/or alcohol addiction.
3. Have a history of incarceration or drug court involvement within the last year.
4. Have successful completion of a substance abuse treatment program or prison based treatment program within the last year.
5. Be employable and able to maintain part-time employment.
6. Be willing to commit to a two-year residential program.
Interested applicants must complete the following application to determine if they will be accepted into our program.
*Applicants can apply over the phone by calling 479-301-2326.
Please be patient as our team reviews your application. You should receive a response from a staff member within 3-5 days.
What Drives Us
When you first get out of being incarcerated, there’s a lot of stuff stacked against you. Magdalene has given me an opportunity to not only stay clean and sober, but to get good employment and medical insurance. It has given me the chance to get my life back and stand on my own two feet.