MSH is a two-year residential community offering women who have experienced trauma, sexual exploitation, addiction, and incarceration the time and space to rest, heal, and fully recover. We are licensed and approved through Arkansas Community Corrections.
Women seeking admission into MSH must:
1. Have a history of trauma including childhood sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, trafficking, prostitution, survival sex, sexual violence, and/or domestic violence.
2. Have a history of drug and/or alcohol addiction.
3. Have a history of incarceration or drug court involvement within the last year.
4. Have successful completion of a substance abuse treatment program or prison based treatment program within the last year.
5. Be employable and able to maintain part-time employment.
6. Be willing to commit to a two-year residential program.
7. Be COVID-19 vaccinated and/or willing to obtain vaccination prior to entering our program.
*Note: We do not allow children to live on site in our program. Children may visit the property during designated times.
Interested applicants must complete the following application to determine if they will be accepted into our program.
Three ways to apply:
- Submit a secure online form
- Complete and email (or mail) a PDF Application form, or
- Call us at 479.301.2326 and apply over the phone.
Please be patient as our team reviews your application. You should receive a response from a staff member within 3-5 days.